Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

How to Join this Club?

You are invited to join for the group rides, we frequently arrange Short Rides and Long Rides. Beginners are allowed for Short Rides with only conditions of having Riding Gears. If you have proper riding gears (Full Face Helmet, Gloves, Riding Jacket and Proper Shoe) then you can join with us for the group rides.

For joining Long rides (overnight stay) you have to complete few short rides, this is just to make sure you are comfortable and for your safety only.

If you are interested, register in our website and message us with your phone number and your interest to participate. Please feel free to chat with us from our website.

Thank you
Team - The Knight Ryders

Ananthakrishnan Thirumalainallan Chakravarthi, Naveen K and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Ananthakrishnan Thirumalainallan ChakravarthiNaveen KCharith RaghavarajuSubramanian P

Dear Friends

" Greetings"

Happy to join in this club, please let me know any short trips arranged by this club. I am interested to participate, already I participated in the short trip conducted by the Kun bigwing, Adyar..

Thanks
Er. P. Subramanian

The Knight Ryders has reacted to this post.
The Knight Ryders

Hi,

Are short rides added to "Upcoming Events" on the site as well? If so, and to participate, is it enough to show our interest by filling in the details for the event? I would like to know those details.

Hi Meenakshi,

Yes, we update short rides periodically in site along with with RSVP. On filling the details, trip organizer would add you to the whatsapp group where details about the ride will be updated and discussed

P.S We are yet to update the upcoming short rides. In a few days, you will details.

Regards,
Ramesh

V MS has reacted to this post.
V MS

Dear Friends

" Greetings"

Happy to join in this club, please let me know any short trips arranged by this club. I am interested to participate any short ride Or Long Rides.I Heard You From Big Wing Cheannai North

Thanks
Prasanna Salla
+919940674538

Hi Prasanna,

By registering to the website, you get updates on the short and long trips If you are passionate on riding we add you to a WhatsApp group where we have passionate riders discussing about the rides, tech stuff, travel places etc. To become a knight Ryder, there are a few criteria which the riders need to meet. Details on those criteria will be public soon.

I have already added you into the WhatsApp group too due to your interest in rides. Welcome.

Regards,
Ramesh

The Knight Ryders has reacted to this post.
The Knight Ryders

hi,,....
happy to join this club, awaiting for delivery of CB350rs !Pls add whtsapp group..

vigneshwar VT

Hi - i'm a biking noob and just getting started with riding. I'd love to join any upcoming short rides. Pls. include me in Watsapp group.

-Regards
Vikram

Please Whatsapp : +91 6381 890 182